What we do
Working alongside the artist, participants are guided in exploring and experimenting freely with a range of art materials. All about process and being in the moment, there is no right or wrong; simply the joy of making and discussing with others and the surprise of what results in some beautful artwork to take away.
The sessions can help you with:
- getting the most from the people you work with
- strengthening emotional wellbeing across the workforce
- improving confidence in effective communication
- valuing and respecting each other, thus build on positive connections and relationships
- finding creative solutions to problems
- overcoming resistance to change and taking risks
- instilling a positive ‘can do’ mentality
- appreciating that new challenges can be fun!
Commission Sara to create a painting to display in your place of work. Of specified size, format and colour scheme, the piece will incorporate artwork created by your staff during the workshop.
Groups of up to 15 adults from organisations/ businesses
Either I come to you wherever you are, or if you’re local, make the most of an enhanced learning environment at my studio in rural Northumberland.