Drawing & Painting Workshops for All
For adult (15+) complete beginners, those who’ve had art in their lives and want more or anyone feeling adventurous to try something new. These workshops also suit professional creatives who feel tired or stuck in their practice and could do with a boost. The most successful sessions are often with groups of mixed ability and levels of experience.
What we do
Working with a range of materials, you will be guided in playful explorations with mixed media and art history, creating individual pieces of artwork to take home. For those who choose weekend or weekly workshops, as the course develops, we will collaboratively focus on colour and composition, line and mark making, collage and layering, texture and surface pattern.
Sara shares new ways of seeing and making, facilitating creative confidence, thinking and doing out of the box and meeting new people. It’s fun!
How it works
- You find a group of 5-8 friends who would like to join you in the session(s).
- You decide what type of session and where you would like your workshop(s) to take place from the choice below:
- one-off day-long or weekend workshop online (10am-4pm)
- one-off day-long or weekend workshop in person at your chosen venue (10am-4pm)
- one-off day-long or weekend workshop in person at my studio (10am-4pm)
- one-off 90 minute online
- one-off 90 minute in person at your chosen venue
- one-off 90 minute at my studio
- series of 6 x 90 minute online
- series of 6 x 90 minute in person at your chosen venue
- series of 6 x 90 minute in person at my studio
- You decide what time(s) suit everyone in the group for your workshop(s). It could be morning, afternoon or evening. Please decide on at least 2 or 3 different times, to improve the chances of it fitting in with my own schedule.
- You get back to me via the booking form at the bottom of this page and let me know:
- Your name
- A little bit about you and your group – reasons for your interest
- The size of your group
- What category of workshop(s) you are interested in (from the above list)
- Your preferred time(s) for the workshop(s) (ideally 3)
- I will then respond to you within a week, informing you of cost and next steps.